ODT to PDF
ODT to pdf converter is a powerful tool designed specifically for converting ODT files to pdf format. ODT documents are created using OpenOffice Writer.
The Benefits of Converting ODT Files Into PDF Files
When you convert an ODT file into a PDF file, you get several benefits. These include:
• Compatibility – If you need to share your file with someone else, you can simply email it as a PDF file instead of having to send an ODT file
• Security – A PDF file cannot be edited unless you use the correct software. It is stored in a secure location and can be protected by passwords.
• Versatility – You can open the PDF file in almost any application including browsers. This means you can use it anywhere without worrying about compatibility issues.
How do I convert ODT to PDF?
1. Upload your ODT file to this tool
2. Click Convert and your PDF file should be ready
3. Download your PDF File
Is ODT the same as PDF?
An ODT file is similar to a PDF file, but it contains many more features that make it much easier to edit. You can convert a ODT file to a PDF file using this tool
How do I open a .ODT file?
1. Open the .odt document in MS Word.
2. Click the down arrow under Pages and select "All".
3. Press OK.
4. In the print preview window, click the button at the top right corner of the page.
5. Under File Name/Location, enter a name for your report.. Click Save.
6. If prompted, click Yes.
7. Close the print preview window.
8. Click Page Setup under Print Settings.
9. In the Page Setup dialog box, set the paper size to US Letter.
10. Set the margins to 1 inch (25 mm) on the left, right, and bottom.
11. Set the orientation to landscape.
12. Click OK twice to close the Page Setup dialog box.
How do I convert an ODT File to PDF on MAC?
1. Open the .odt file using Word. You should now have a blank document.
2. Make sure that “Print to Adobe PDF” is selected.
3. Click print.
4. Select “Save As…” from the drop-down menu.
5. Choose “PDF” under Save as Type.
6. Select a location where you want to save the PDF.
7. Click “Save” to create the PDF.
8. Close the Word document.
9. Double click on the PDF file in Finder to open it.
10. In the resulting dialog box, select “Create PDF from Microsoft Office files” and then click OK.
11. A new window will appear showing the progress converting the document. When the conversion is complete, a message will pop up saying the document was converted successfully.
12. On the General tab, change the name of the document to something else (for example, “test.pdf").